We have the expertise to find the right talent for your business needs
Who We Are
Global Search Partners (GSP) is a top-tier executive search team with decades of industry experience and contacts spanning multiple fields all over the globe. What makes us unique is not just the tools we have on hand. It’s how we put our tools to use.
At GSP, our expertise is in exposing limitations as untapped strengths. We facilitate, professionally and discretely, new business relationships. Relationships with the power to make an impact on the global stage.
We are hands-on within any given industry. This expertise is utilized in an integrated, information-sharing and honest approach. The result is more informed creative thinking and the exploration of all avenues in seeking out the best search and placement solutions.
Real Estate & Infrastructure
Real Estate is one of our most established practices. Our exceptional knowledge of the property market makes us a leading force in executive search for this dynamic industry. Our clients include some of the most successful and prominent companies and investors in the world. We have extensive market knowledge and valuable industry contacts. We emphasize a team approach and our clients include property developers, construction/builders, REITs, real estate consultancies/advisors and private equity real estate funds across South East Asia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Russia, India, Pakistan and the Middle East.
We supply permanent real estate professionals primarily into surveying practices, corporate real estate departments, financial institutions, real estate developers and facilities management providers. The Real Estate practice is divided into 4 specialist areas: general management, investment and commercial, design and project management, and facilities management.
7 Feb 2022
Pharma Compliance Specialist
You will be involved in the entire range of Compliance activities within the firm, including but not limited to:
● Reviewing and improving current local Compliance processes
● Liaising with Compliance counterparts across other countries
● Developing and reviewing compliance guidelines and procedures within the firm
● Coming up with compliance training programmes, promotional activities and business proposals
● Improving the Compliance awareness culture within the firm, working together with the commercial teams and senior leadership
28 Jul 2021
Singaporeans and PRs only
- Prepare all the technical requirement for procurement
- Raise procurement paper (Tender/RFQ/ITQ) for management approval
- Follow through the procurement process and manage the procurement timeline to ensure no delay in project deliveries Project Technical Management and Delivery
- Manage project progress, project risks, project issues, budget utilization, project billings, team resources allocation and regular project status reporting to steering committees.
- Ensure completion of project closure checklist (includes documentation) and conduct knowledge transfer / handover to operation team to ensure smooth day 2 support.
- Manage the project team to establish detailed network design, systems & functional UAT plan, implementation plan, etc.
- Manage the project team in solution implementation and ensure the outcome meets all the specifications stated in low level design document.
- Explore, evaluate and lead the proof-of-concepts of new networking technologies and advocate products adoption to better align IT with business and resolve operation challenges. Operation Support
- Provide advanced level support to operation team during major incident to resolve complex technical issues, perform root cause analysis and provide incident updates to management
28 Jul 2021
Assistant Finance Manager, Consolidation
Our client is a SGX-listed manufacturing company with global operations. They are currently seeking an Assistant Finance Manager to be responsible for consolidation.
28 Jul 2021
APAC Industrial Automation Director
Our client is a European listed group and a leader in industrial flow control products. They are experiencing high growth in Asia Pacific and currently seeking a senior business leader with strong track record in Industrial markets to head up the Industrial Automation BU in Asia Pacific.
You will manage the Industrial Automation (IA) Business Unit in APAC, interfacing with respective APAC Country MDs and Global Business Unit to achieve business objectives.
I started working with GSP in 2014 when we appointed them on a contingent search basis. The search was conducted professionally and they delivered solid candidates within a tight time frame. The successful candidate is still with us and doing well. With that positive experience, I have continued to use GSP for strategic recruitment. GSP is a partner I will continue to use based on their record of delivering results. They listen well, focus and re-focus when necessary to deliver results.
Senior Director, Human Resources,
Singapore University of Technology and Design