We have the expertise to find the right talent for your business needs
Who We Are
Global Search Partners (GSP) is a top-tier executive search team with decades of industry experience and contacts spanning multiple fields all over the globe. What makes us unique is not just the tools we have on hand. It’s how we put our tools to use.
At GSP, our expertise is in exposing limitations as untapped strengths. We facilitate, professionally and discretely, new business relationships. Relationships with the power to make an impact on the global stage.
We are hands-on within any given industry. This expertise is utilized in an integrated, information-sharing and honest approach. The result is more informed creative thinking and the exploration of all avenues in seeking out the best search and placement solutions.
Real Estate & Infrastructure
Real Estate is one of our most established practices. Our exceptional knowledge of the property market makes us a leading force in executive search for this dynamic industry. Our clients include some of the most successful and prominent companies and investors in the world. We have extensive market knowledge and valuable industry contacts. We emphasize a team approach and our clients include property developers, construction/builders, REITs, real estate consultancies/advisors and private equity real estate funds across South East Asia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Russia, India, Pakistan and the Middle East.
We supply permanent real estate professionals primarily into surveying practices, corporate real estate departments, financial institutions, real estate developers and facilities management providers. The Real Estate practice is divided into 4 specialist areas: general management, investment and commercial, design and project management, and facilities management.
28 Jul 2021
Singaporeans and PRs only
- Prepare all the technical requirement for procurement
- Raise procurement paper (Tender/RFQ/ITQ) for management approval
- Follow through the procurement process and manage the procurement timeline to ensure no delay in project deliveries Project Technical Management and Delivery
- Manage project progress, project risks, project issues, budget utilization, project billings, team resources allocation and regular project status reporting to steering committees.
- Ensure completion of project closure checklist (includes documentation) and conduct knowledge transfer / handover to operation team to ensure smooth day 2 support.
- Manage the project team to establish detailed network design, systems & functional UAT plan, implementation plan, etc.
- Manage the project team in solution implementation and ensure the outcome meets all the specifications stated in low level design document.
- Explore, evaluate and lead the proof-of-concepts of new networking technologies and advocate products adoption to better align IT with business and resolve operation challenges. Operation Support
- Provide advanced level support to operation team during major incident to resolve complex technical issues, perform root cause analysis and provide incident updates to management
28 Jul 2021
Infra DevOps Engineer
You will be responsible for maintaining the DevOps Toolset with enterprise standard, supporting DevOps CI/CD platform and rolling out DevOps pipeline across business units as a centralized solution. The successful candidate will be a technically savvy, dynamic leader, excellent communicator, have demonstrable technical hand-on supporting CI/CD toolset coupled with excellent infrastructure knowledge and automation expertise.
As part of a cross-functional product development group, you should be comfortable with working as part of highly talented teams ensuring that modern technology and process are utilised as part of the role.
28 Jul 2021
Executive Search Consultant
Seeking motivated and success-driven consultants who are keen to build a career in recruitment. We offer an attractive package, excellent support and learning infrastructure, and an open work culture that encourages good work-life balance. Singapore-based experienced and fresh graduates are welcomed to submit their resumes.
28 Jul 2021
Assistant Finance Manager, Consolidation
Our client is a SGX-listed manufacturing company with global operations. They are currently seeking an Assistant Finance Manager to be responsible for consolidation.
I started working with GSP in 2014 when we appointed them on a contingent search basis. The search was conducted professionally and they delivered solid candidates within a tight time frame. The successful candidate is still with us and doing well. With that positive experience, I have continued to use GSP for strategic recruitment. GSP is a partner I will continue to use based on their record of delivering results. They listen well, focus and re-focus when necessary to deliver results.
Senior Director, Human Resources,
Singapore University of Technology and Design