28 July 2021
Licence Number: R1110355
Singaporeans and PRs only
- Prepare all the technical requirement for procurement
- Raise procurement paper (Tender/RFQ/ITQ) for management approval
- Follow through the procurement process and manage the procurement timeline to ensure no delay in project deliveries Project Technical Management and Delivery
- Manage project progress, project risks, project issues, budget utilization, project billings, team resources allocation and regular project status reporting to steering committees.
- Ensure completion of project closure checklist (includes documentation) and conduct knowledge transfer / handover to operation team to ensure smooth day 2 support.
- Manage the project team to establish detailed network design, systems & functional UAT plan, implementation plan, etc.
- Manage the project team in solution implementation and ensure the outcome meets all the specifications stated in low level design document.
- Explore, evaluate and lead the proof-of-concepts of new networking technologies and advocate products adoption to better align IT with business and resolve operation challenges. Operation Support
- Provide advanced level support to operation team during major incident to resolve complex technical issues, perform root cause analysis and provide incident updates to management
- Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- At least 8 years network and security project management experience
- Proven track records in managing network projects involving end users coordination work (e.g. wireless upgrade, NAC implementation, VPN implementation , IP Tel migration)
- Preferably with hand on support experience in managing networking and security infrastructure like Firewall, VPN, Load Balancer, Proxy, Packet Sharper and IP Telephony etc.
- Technically competent in IT networking area such as LAN, WAN, WLAN, IP Telephony, Routing, Data Centre Networking Technology, Network Management Systems (NMS) covering fault, configuration, performance and capacity management
- Well organised, good time management skill
- Result oriented, customer focus with strong communication skill to communicate effectively with audience commanding different degree of IT knowledge
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team, with good initiative to learn and deliver
- Experience in contract & vendor management will be a strong advantage