Our client is one of Myanmar’s local renowned top 3 companies manufacturing, producing, distributing and selling Purified Drinking Water and Soft Drinks. Due to the business expansion, they are currently looking for a Technical Manager to join their company. The respective candidate will report to Production Director and manage a team of 25-30 technicians.
- Main Machinery: Water Treatment, Soft Drink Premix, Complete Water Line (Blowing to Packing) and Complete Soft Drink Line (Blowing to Packing).
- Responsible for improving processes by reducing costs.
- Provide hands-on process and equipment support.
- Develop plant process improvement programs that improve consistency and control of current manufacturing processes.
- Investigations of new methods to improve plant performance including equipment, statistical tools, troubleshooting methods etc.
- Determine priorities with the plants, implement assigned projects and maintain detailed documentation as required.
- Stay informed concerning new manufacturing technology and equipment and investigate their potential application.
- Develop subordinates through education, training, and teamwork.
- Hire, train, direct and mentor staff and all plant employees from diverse language, cultural and educational background.
- Utilize technical tools to reduce scrap, analyse capacity, improve throughput, and enhance overall process efficiencies and profitability.
- Perform validations for process or efficiency improvements as major changes are implemented. Initiate revised standard operating procedures based on changes and ensure implementation.
- Provide operator training as necessary.
- Initiate, coordinate, and manage any equipment or material trials required for analysis. Coordinate trial schedules with planning.
- Support quality initiatives to ensure product meets or exceeds customers’ expectations.
- Build and maintain productive employee relationships, driving employee satisfaction.
- Identify, propose, and implement capital projects to improve operational performance.
- Able to communicate in Chinese and English for working purpose. (Our client is a Myanmar Chinese Conglomerate so able to speak Chinese is essential.)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Good interpersonal skills and right working attitude.