- Partner with Product and UX to design, implement, and deploy a system that turns business travel from mundane to magical.
- Serve as a key member of our Engineering team and contribute to establishing the best technical practices.
- Serve as a multiplier, leading by example with well-written code and relevant and insightful code review comments, while mentoring less experienced engineers on the team.
- You have 6-9 years of relevant experience and/or a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- You are one of the strongest contributors to your code base and can work closely with UI/UX to bring a company's product to fruition.
- You have a fair understanding of Python and have the ability to write some serious Python code if get an opportunity.
- You have a thorough understanding of TDD.
- You have previous leadership experience.
- You are tech savvy and understand the latest happening development in computer & programming world
- Mobile knowledge is a big plus.
- Prior startup experience is a huge plus!
- You have deep respect for the challenges associated with operating a large-scale system in production, and your designs and implementations reflect that understanding. You understand that great Engineering teams are built upon relationships, just as much as they are built on awesome code.
- You have a great attitude and can adapt to change. You stay calm, poised and maintain a sense of humor even in the face of big challenges or under pressure.
- Desired experience in travel/airline/e-commerce sector
- Experience working with GCP is a plus
- Ability to guide and mentor teams