a) To handle & liaise structural design matters with Consultants & Sub-contractors’ PEs
b) To perform some basic design calculations for RC & Steel Structures
c) To coordinate & review design calculations of Temporary Works PE
d) Able to perform permanent structure analysis and detail design, prepare calculation report for authorities submission and coordination with Consultants, VE and sub cons
e) Able to perform temporary structure analysis and detail design, prepare calculation report and coordination with temporary Structural PE and sub cons
f) Overall project planning & scheduling
g) Prepare reports, designs and drawings.
h) Make calculations about pressures, loads and stresses.
i) Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
j) Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
k) Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
l) Handle any other ad-hoc duties and tasks assigned
- Possess minimum Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 3 years with relevant working experience
- Experience in structural steel works or precast RC works
- Good engineering knowledge and competency in using structural analysis software such as Revit will be an added advantage
- Software knowledge: CAD, MS Project
- Able to work independently, proactive and self-motivated
- Open to Singaporeans / PRs only