- Understands information requirements by studying organization mission, goals, and business drivers; conferring with executives.
- Defines infrastructure for design and integration of internet computing systems by analyzing information requirements; determining platform architecture, technology, and tools; studying business operations and user-interface requirements; directing development of physical database.
- Confirms architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability web applications by developing analytical models; completing validation tests.
- Design Patterns
- Code Smells (Speculative Generality, Duplicate Code, Lazy Class, Data Class, Dead Code….. )
- Increasing / Decreasing Code Coverage (Integration Tests / Unit Tests),Code Complexities (Cognitive / Cyclometic)
- Mock Frameworks and its Know how ,MFE (Micro Front Ends)
- Ports and Adapters
- Jenkins Pipeline & GIT Flow for Dev./ GIT commands (Especially Merge/Rebase/Pull)
- Sonar Dashboard
- TDD / BDD / ATDD
- Domain Driven Design
- Exception Handling
- Logging ,Security (Encryption / Decryption, Hash) and Oauth / Open ID Connect / Forgerock and HSM
- Fortify (Sample Issues)
- Cert pinning
- Caching / Performance tuning
- Unix/Linux commands, Maven ,Gradle and Groovy
- Problem Solving abilities