To be a key driver of the Visitor Experience function in the in-house Planning & Development team for the Mandai Development Project. To lead, ideate, create, design and deliver Extraordinary Experiences for our guests and partners.
- Work-cross teams to understand the customer experience and operational needs, with a focus on Public Spaces, Visitor Amenities, Destination Dining, and Landscape.
- Review existing experience touch points at current parks.
- With a research based and customer centric approach, develop a visitor journey for the new Mandai Precinct.
- Lead, facilitate and work closely with park operator and relevant workstreams to develop and recommend a comprehensive framework for the customer journey and experience touch points in the new development.
- Lead and manage cross functional projects for implementation
- Arising from the Experience Design scope, develop planning and design guidelines to facilitate seamless user experience for the unique to the new Mandai Precinct.
Requirements & Experience:
- Degree in discipline relevant to Experience Design (Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture). Other qualifications will be considered with the appropriate working experience.
- Passionate about design and innovation. Ready to problem solve.
- Excellent communicator (verbal and visual) and a good collaborator and team player.
- Adopter and executer of Design Thinking
- Adaptable, flexible, willing to grow with an evolving organisation and work-scope.
- An all-rounder with Good organisational, and implementation skills.
- Passionate about wildlife, nature and conservation.
- At least 6 years of post-graduate working experience in a Multi-disciplinary design consultancy and in working through transformational solutions in visitor experience, place-making.
- For AVP Position, having lead teams in a similar position
- Adopter of Design Thinking and experience managing projects with the Design Thinking methodology.
- Experience in leading projects through ideation, prototyping and implementation.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite, and able to do presentations