- Responsible for providing legal support to the business teams as they engage companies, in industries at the forefront of Singapore’s economic development, to provide them with real estate, infrastructure and property management solutions.
- You will also be assigned to attend to the legal needs of the corporate services, development and engineering services groups as part of the team effort to create a dynamic industrial landscape in Singapore.
- You will be required to advise and work on real estate, construction, facilities management contracts and other commercial agreements.
- Background in Law and admitted to the Singapore Bar (or equivalent) with 4 - 7 years PQE.
- The ideal candidate should have some experience and background advising on corporate real estate, construction, facilities management and general commercial matters, with an interest in the economic and business challenges facing Singapore.
- Experience in dispute resolution work will be advantageous.