Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures of the Group.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization.
- Oversee the production of monthly reports including financial statements and cash flow projections for management.
- Provide treasury function/cash management for the company to facilitate future development.
- Develop financial strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with company objectives.
- Prepare financial analysis for new business development, develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements.
- Work with the management team in analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
a and requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- Qualified Accountant in an accredited body.
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of senior financial and management experience, with the day-to-day financial operations of a sizable organization.
- Experience in the Medical industry.
- A sound analytical mind with good presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- A strong team player.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.