- Support the Sector Financial Controller in dealing with technical accounting issues and the external audit process.
- Consolidation of business unit performances reporting and production of periodic management reporting, budgets and forecasts.
- Consolidation of interim and year end external reports (including ownership of IFRS consolidation journals).
- Be a key business partner to both Group Financial / Management report teams and Group Strategic Planning & Performance team.
- Providing accurate and timeline financial information and analysis for both regular reporting and ad hoc requests.
- External KPI tracking and consensus reporting with investors Relations.
- Strong academics with relevant degree from a reputable university.
- Significant experience in consolidated accounting.
- Candidates should have experience in a large / blue chip organisation.
- Strong finance reporting and analytical skills.
- Familiarity working with systems such as SAP / Hyperion.
- Strong communication skills and confidence to convey information to senior management.