You will be involved in several multi-million dollars large-scale civil infrastructure projects. As a Senior engineer, you will be able to play a key role in the planning and designing of infrastructure that are practicable and suit end users’ needs. You will be part of the team to implement the designs and turn ideas into reality. Your responsibilities include:
- Gather user requirements, translate them into technical specifications and develop preliminary schematic designs for civil infrastructure works in our client's developments
- Work with the relevant authorities on the preliminary designs and seek buy-in to ensure subsequent successful implementation of projects
- Develop detailed designs and provide technical support for selected projects
- Manage consultants and conduct design reviews as well as value management sessions to ensure optimization of engineering designs
- Lead ground-breaking innovation projects and feasibility studies that promote sustainability, construction productivity and safety
Background in Civil Engineering or Geotechnical with at least 5 years of relevant experience. Possesses drive, good interpersonal skills, is a team player and relishes challenges. Being a registered Professional Engineer with the Professional Engineers Board Singapore will be an advantage.