Our client is a newly established emerging technologies company, backed by a strong sponsor. In line with its expansion plans in Asia, it is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced finance professional.
You will be involved in performing complex valuations, M&A transaction financial modelling, due diligence and transaction structuring. You will lead and coordinate post-close integration process for new acquisitions and JV set up. You will develop accounting and treasury rules, set up accounting functions and systems.
- Good degree in Accountancy/ACCA, with at least 10 years’ relevant working experience
- Strong financial accounting background
- Strong financial modeling skills and valuation methodologies
- Candidates with high-tech/telco experience will be advantageous
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical and resourceful, with good sense of urgency
- Confident, with good negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced growing environment