The jobholder is required to modernise the HRP processes, as well as transform service delivery via the SAP system. He will also be required to design HR processes that will uplift productivity and increase organisation effectiveness.
- Translate policy intent and directions into workable SAP solutions, and where necessary, propose new work processes to ensure the most effective and efficient method for implementation.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in HR.
- Have a keen sense of the User Experience (UX) for all stakeholders, and be able to translate these UX requirements into systems solutions.
- Work with stakeholders and consultants to develop and implement the overall change management plan for the project and ensure a smooth transition to the new HR & Payroll System.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize HR processes.
- We are looking for self-motivated individuals who value integrity, teamwork and take pride in going the extra mile to provide excellent service.
- [Operations Excellence: Managing Projects and Initiatives] Strong planning and analytical skills to leverage the use of data and research to manage milestone projects and drive initiatives.
- [HR System Operations] Sound understanding of HR policy practices with 6-8 years of work experience in managing HR operational systems in SAP HCM (ECC or HANA)
- [HR Systems Development and Implementation] Good strategic thinking, planning and analytical skills to incorporate competitive HRP strategies and plans into HR systems in relation to the strategic goals of the organization.
- Ability to examine issues from a strategic perspective to identify opportunities/gaps, and conceptualise and implement initiatives to address these. You must also be adept at exploring issues from a user-centric perspective.