Our client is one of Myanmar’s top 3 local companies manufacturing, producing, distributing and selling Purified Drinking Water and Soft Drinks, to Due to the business expansion, they are currently looking for a Production Manager to join the company.
- Manage and support FSSC, HACCP, GMP and ISO initiatives and objectives.
- Define, propose and implement the annual production.
- Cost management of products and assist with new product costing models.
- Analyse budgets and continuously control production costs and identify/rectify waste measures.
- Manage all activities within the production process, including maintenance and the workforce.
- Handle logistics, ware house and stock of raw material used in production.
- Manage all teams within your production department (contracts/leave/pay).
- Create and implement organisational/production changes on an operative level.
- Focus on growing business and revenue by implementing necessary changes to product/production line to enter new markets or grow existing territories.
- Excellent communication, numeracy and computer literacy skills.
- Good people management skills and management of staff.
- Identifying problems and implement preventative strategies to minimize risk.
- Being able to develop good working relationships and trust with various teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical ability and be very detail-oriented.
- Working well with many different departments and external suppliers.
- Always keeping the end-user/customer in mind.
- Results and deadline-driven.