Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead in the preparation of detailed design reports, calculations and drawings
Prepare submissions to statutory agencies/ authorities
- Lead in the coordination with other disciplines in preparation of design deliveries
- Lead in preparing tender documentations.
- Participate in the tendering of projects.
- Participate in the successful delivery of projects.
- Training and mentoring juniors.
- Design management, coordination and project control on major projects.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Good Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University accredited with the Professional Engineers Board, Singapore
Being registered with the Professional Engineers Board, Singapore is an advantage
- 6-15 years of relevant practice experience.
- Good working experience in a consulting firm with a proven track record in major development projects
- Conversant with local codes and regulations, and submission procedures
- Strong planning, organizational and supervisory skills
- Knowledge of CAD (AutoCAD or Microstation)