Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To lead and guide a team of engineers
- Responsible for the planning and design of mechanical engineering works for building services.
- Prepare tender documents, design and technical specifications for tenders
- Supervise the installation and commissioning of mechanical works.
- Collaborate with peers of other disciplines in feasibility studies and design, as well as ensure excellent delivery of service to clients.
- Good Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University accredited with the Professional Engineers Board, Singapore
- Being registered with the Professional Engineers Board, Singapore and Energy Market Authority as a Licensed Electrical Worker (Engineer Grade) is an advantage
- 6-15 years of relevant experience in electrical engineering design for building services and infrastructure
- Good working experience in a consulting firm with a proven track record in major development projects
- Conversant with local codes and regulations, and submission procedures
- Strong planning, organizational and supervisory skills
- Knowledge of CAD (AutoCAD or Microstation)