This will be an exciting opportunity to play an active role in the transformation journey of one of the region's largest conglomerate. In this role, you will be closely involved in the strategic planning process for the Group, from analysing existing business lines and proposing new ideas in strategic review processes, to conceptualising and articulating the business case for new corporate ventures and growth initiatives. The successful candidate should demonstrate creativity, intellectual curiosity and be able to distill complex subjects into actionable decision points. He/she should also possess integrity and good project management skills.
- A good university degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the area of corporate finance, strategy consulting, corporate planning or corporate development
- Sound strategic thinking and analytical skills, with ability to identify both the key risks and opportunities
- Conversant in financial modelling and projections
- Some experience in the area of investments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.