You will be a part of the Business Park & Industrial Leasing team based in Singapore, responsible for leasing activities, formulating and executing leasing strategies for properties within the Company’s portfolio.
This position calls for a commercially driven professional with a diverse industry network and experience in leasing or marketing. Highly sensitive to what is happening in the real estate market, you will identify market trends and capitalise on opportunities to secure new tenancies.
You will report to the Assistant Vice President, Leasing.
· Identify prospective tenants and conduct site visits/viewings for prospective tenants and dealing with all follow-ups required
· Lead negotiations for new leases of portfolio, and/or renewals, expansions, consolidations of assigned cluster of buildings
· Work closely with asset managers to maximise building occupancy/revenue
· Build, maintain and develop deeper understanding of customer needs, future growth plans and internal decision-making process with regards to space requirements
· Develop new business opportunities and cross-sell products to customers and their business partners
· Create customer loyalty (in conjunction with CRM program) and “stickiness” with the objective of improving retention and achieving price premium
· Act as overall “Brand Ambassador” to deliver excellent customer service and brand equity
· Quality Assurance – ensure buildings and services are in accordance with specifications
· Monitor market trends on supply and demand of business space