You will be the proxy for the users of the infrastructure project team and system owners to confirm user requirements and translation into system design. You will be a valuable partner to users at every step of the project from design to built, and the eventual handover of the facility.
In meeting the above objectives, you are effectively the bridge between the users and the team responsible for delivery of the facility, managing changes induced by either team and striving for win-win through engagement and collaborative solutioning. Your role is paramount to the successful project delivery.
- Facilitate user sign-off of design document including RLS, RDS and equipment list.
- Ensure user requirements are captured and translated accurately into shop drawings
- Participate in project commissioning and facilitate user T&C process
- Oversee the Design Phase, Construction phase and T&C Phase
- Degree with specialization in engineering, architecture or infrastructure project management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Experience with in healthcare project an advantage
- Ability to organize and plan
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Communicate and engage stakeholders effectively