Duties & Responsibilities:
(1) Involve in M&E Engineering Works to support Planning Department
(2) Planning / Scheduling and coordination of M&E works;
(3) Assist in supervising and coordinating M&E services work and work closely with other department staff to meet the project / tender timelines;
(4) Oversee and ensure works is carried out in accordance with the approved drawings, materials and method statements.
(5) Handle project supervision and ensure good documentation;
(6) Attend project meetings; liaise and coordinate with clients, consultants, relevant authorities and sub-contractors on M&E issues and challenges.
(7) Coordinate and work closely with client, sub-contractors and project team to resolve all M&E drawings, site discrepancies and technical issues;
(8) Compliance with all necessary standards, code of practice and safety regulations;
(9) Handle any other ad-hoc duties and tasks assigned
(1) Preferably with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience (Fresh graduates may be considered)
(2) Possess a minimum Polytechnic Diploma / PEB recognised Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or equivalent
(3) Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
(4) Open to Singaporeans / PRs only