- This person will be the only In-House Counsel who will support the enitre organization (comprising of more than 1 entity) in drafing and vetting of agreements and documents.
- Act as the company secretary for the organization and communicate important updates and announcements to various stakeholders.
- Manage and oversee overall process of corporate governance, sponsorships and donations, risk-related policy matters
- Manage and liaise with external legal counterpart / solicitors on legal matters.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law (LLB) / Juris Doctor Degree
- Has been called to the Bar or is a Qualified Lawyer
- Possess at least 6 - 8 year(s) of experience working as a Lawyer or In-house legal counsel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills ; Able to engage stakeholders and staff of all level, explaining and educating them on legal matters.
- Experience working in a Non-profit Organisation / Social Enterprise / Government-related Organisation will be an advantage
- Candidates with short notice periods or are immediately available are highly welcomed