Enterprise Knowledge Department is looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Knowledge Organisation Specialist to join our dynamic Knowledge Management team. In this role, you will be working closely with taxonomists and data modelers to deliver enterprise-wide taxonomy and metadata schemas that help business users find what they need. You will also be responsible for developing enterprise-wide search and auto-classification services, and applying these to local use cases to optimise content management and discovery.
- Provide thought leadership and direction on information organisation and discovery, including in cross-functional projects
- Expand and refine information classification and retrieval techniques to make sure content is properly tagged and ends up in the right place for our users
- Develop search strategies, including tuning search results and best bets
- Propose and specify new content types and templates, and liaise with taxonomists on appropriate metadata
- Work with business users, taxonomists and IT to make intelligent decisions on optimizing our taxonomy, search and classification models
- Deliver strategies for enterprise content management, as well as governance planning and implementation
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years experience driving information architecture and discovery in a digital environment or Master’s degree in Knowledge Management, Information Science/equivalent professional experience
- Great verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex metadata information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven ability to tie taxonomy, metadata schemas and search with customer-centric outcomes
- Proven ability to work and deliver effectively in customer-focused, cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management skills and experience managing complex roadmaps
- Some technical understanding of taxonomy management systems and content management platforms is an advantage
Singaporean and PRs only.