- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions.
- Ensure HR policies are in compliance to legislations and regulations.
- Review, recommend and implement HR policies to ensure relevance and competitiveness.
- Responsible for manpower budgeting, cost allocation and analysis.
- Develop, plan and execute the HR strategy such as new initiatives on staff retention, compensation & benefits, payroll administration, employee engagement and development & training.
- Oversee payroll administration.
- Supervise the HR and Admin staff.
- University degree with at least 8 years' experience, 3-5 years in a managerial capacity
- Possess full spectrum of human resource experience including recruitment, learning and development, performance management and payroll administration
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with an eye for details
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel skills
- Meticulous, organized, systematic and independent
- Strong understanding of Singapore statutory requirements and legislations
- Singaporean only
(EA Licence No. 14C7000)
(EA Personnel Registration No: R1332053)