This hugely successful organization has a global focus in the Asia Pacific region. Known for its collaborative work environment and nurturing culture, they enjoy enviable success. Present in more than 50 countries worldwide, they continue to innovate and offer solutions which positively impact people’s lives. Their continued interest and growth in Singapore has resulted in the need for a high calibre professional to join their management team.
- Overseeing the facilities in the various locations across Singapore, ennsuring that all projects relating to facilities are completed on a timely basis within budget
- Driving initiatives to reduce any building related incidents and ensure compliance with the local and corporate policies and procedures
- Optimising lease, space and furniture management
- Working with stakeholders to improve energy management across the various offices and sites so as to maintain BCA Green Mark certifications
- Ensuring that all fire safety related policies and guidelines are adhered to
- A degree in Engineering, with a minimum of 10 years of experience in Facility Management, of which 2 are in a management role
- Experience in working in warehouses, hangars, depots or logistic parks
- Proven track record of delivering successful completion of projects relating to Facility Management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Professional Accreditation in Engineering / Building / Facilities
This organization is one that provides a stimulating, challenging and nurturing work environment. You can look forward to building a meaningful career in an institution with low turnover and provides a large degree of autonomy to its management team. Working with a range of stakeholders, you will add genuine insight to the business and will develop a holistic understanding of the business, with many opportunities to demonstrate your talent and drive. In addition, due to the seniority of this role, you will gain high visibility among top management as well as a competitive remuneration package.