- Provide concept proposals for international events prior to presentation to management and clients
- Liaising and negotiating pricing quotes with vendors and sourcing for sponsorship deals
- Implement events with the team.
- Oversee budgeting,invoicing and timeline of events
- Enhance organisation's image, branding and client experience
- Developing event feedback surveys and handling post event reports
Requirements & Experience:
- Degree in Events Management/Marketing/Public Relations/Hospitality, or any relevant field.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in events management
- Possess strong communication and project management experience.
- Creative individual with ability to multitask and is able to think on his/her feet.
- Has strong stakeholder management skills
- Sensitive to time
- Able to communicate well in Mandarin with business counterparts
- Available to work in Guangzhou (China)