- To provide excellent customer service to walk-in or phone enquiries.
- Act as an account manager to provide business support in ensuring customer's queries are attended to, properly and accurately resolved (from walk-in to aftersales).
- Maintain rapport with customers to ensure customer loyalty and for return business.
- Work closely with marketing, sales and servicing team to ensure customer experience is enhanced and maintained to company's standards.
- Examine vehicle repair history and escalate/ inform management accordingly.
- Assist customers with vehicle insurance claims, accident reporting etc
- Handle administration duties and database management to ensure data quality and accuracy.
Requirements & Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, in any field.
- Preferably candidates with qualifications in Business Administration/ Business Management/ Sales & Marketing/ Customer Service/ Customer Relationship Management
- At least 3-5 year(s) of customer service experience in a frontline environment handling customer relationship management, Sales support and Administration.
- Candidates with relevant working experience in the automotive field would be highly advantageous.
- Preferably Junior - Senior Executives specializing in Customer Service, Clerical/Administrative Support, Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Candidates must possess strong communication (Written and spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with good energy level, strong service mind-set and good problem-solving skills are preferred.
- Must be bilingual in both English and Mandarin (To liaise with Chinese-speaking counterparts)