1yr Contract - Manager, Leasing (Commercial)
You will be part of the Commercial leasing team based in Singapore; responsible for leasing activity; formulating and executing leasing strategies for commercial properties within the Company’s portfolio.
This position calls for a commercially driven professional with a diverse industry network and experience in leasing or marketing. Highly sensitive to what is happening in the real estate market, you will identify market trends and capitalise on opportunities to secure new tenancies.
· Plan and implement an appropriate tenancy mix for the asset
· Formulate, develop and implement marketing strategies
· Plan, initiate, build and maintain good landlord-tenant relationships
· Negotiate leases and attend to tenancy-related matters
· Conduct periodic market research and prepare market synopsis
· Conduct sales calls and translate leads to deals
· Establish and build networking channels with tenants and agents
Commercial and Financial Acumen:
We are a revenue generating team and so you will need to:
- Forecast revenue routinely through portfolio and lease assessments
- Prepare rental reports, cash flows and analysing variances
- Initiate and close-out transactions to meet target plan
- Understand asset profitability to contribute solutions to improve whilst meeting tenant occupational needs.
You’ll work with a diversified tenant mix thus ability to persuasively convey information is important. We are looking for someone with the ability to listen and have good communication and presentation skills.
You’ll need a positive mind set and attitude when driving through leasing activity to achieve both revenue and occupancy targets. Naturally proactive, you’ll possess the innate ability to identify risks in delivery before it comes as an issue. A flexible, resourceful and proactive individual who is able to produce results with minimal guidance. You will have the ability to work well under pressure without compromising quality.