As part of the Residential Property (South Asia team), the Business Development Senior Manager/ Manager, will assist in the evaluation and structuring of new residential investment and development opportunities mainly in Singapore and in the regular reporting and monitoring of existing investments in the region.
- Evaluation and structuring of potential deals
- Preliminary assessment/screening of opportunities
- Conduct preliminary site analysis;
- Conduct preliminary market research and background checks as required;
- Make recommendation on attractiveness of the potential opportunities.
- Conduct of due diligence and market/feasibility studies:
- Consolidate and analyse findings to make recommendations to management.
- Cash-flow analysis and assist with the preparation of board papers
- Liaise with other departments (technical, finance, legal) and potential partners to determine and verify key assumptions and help ensure that key aspects of the deal are covered in the board paper.
- Preparation of write-up for property market outlook, analyses and market comparables
- Prepare regular market and management reports and assist to monitor the performance of existing investments.
- Liaise with counterparts in joint venture projects to obtain regular updates and clarifications on regular reports.
- Assist to track and monitor the performance of existing projects to ensure key milestones are met and long term profitability targets are achieved.
- Prepare Board Paper for approval and potential site acquisitions.