- You will be part of the team performing financial evaluation on budgeting, capital project investments, corporate policies and initiatives in support of the organization's corporate mission.
- This involves scenario and sensitivity analysis to gain insights on the longer-term financial implications to support management decision making.
- Support Divisions in preparing their business cases and expenditure proposals.
- To work closely with the stakeholders at various levels to manage their budgetary requirements and balance these against financial resource constraints.
- Involvement in corporate projects and initiatives with long-term financial implications is expected.
- Background in Accountancy or other professional qualification in Accountancy/Finance with minimum 4 years of experience in financial modelling (discounted cash flow and net present value analysis), cost-benefit analysis for public projects, budgeting and forecasting techniques.
- Prior experience in commercial or industrial real estate project financial analysis, effective communication and interpersonal skills would be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical, coordination and communication (written and verbal) skills are critical for this position.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders