- Monitor, review and analyse business and financial performance for management reporting, and provide support to line managers within the department
- To carry out full accounting function and ensure timely provision of accurate financial information to meet statutory requirements
- Liaise with region and business units for all financial reporting requirements, and understand business environment, variances and performance indicator
- Present timely and accurate analysis of business performance for internal consumption, in the form of management reports. Supported by analysis schedules and findings
- Oversee the financial books of investment holding companies, including monthly closing and reporting, tax returns and filing, preparation of annual audited accounts, liaison with auditors, tax agent and company secretary on all accounting, tax and secretarial matters, and forecast and annual budget.
- Monitor continuously and ensure alignment to Group policies and work processes
- Constant review and improvement to internal work processes
- Ad-hoc involvement in project feasibility review and assessment, benchmark analysis, market review, and other projects
- Graduate in Accounting / Finance with 4 years & above working experience in Financial Analysis or Group financial consolidation. Candidates with regional exposure will be added advantage
- A good team player, independent and keen interest in financial analysis.
- Good communication skills and enjoys working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Strong in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, Powerpoint and Power BI. Advanced skills in Excel and Power BI will be a plus.