- Minimum 4 Yrs experience in Android development.
- Experience designing and developing Android applications, proficiency with Java, familiarity with Android image processing development, familiarity with application development using MVC, MVP and MVVP approach.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, Agile team development environment
- Espresso UI Tests, RESTful APIs, working CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience on Kotlin will be good.
- Experience with Objective C & Swift, Hands-on knowledge of different iOS versions and frameworks
- Solid experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience integrating HTML into applications and understanding of the design considerations imposed by less reliable networks
- Experience with SQL and on-device cache architectures
- Experience with migrating and adapting existing web/mobile applications to iOS or Android platforms
- Understanding code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Proficiency in OOP and software design knowledge know how to create software that's extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Experience with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile applications
- Willingness to learn new technologies if needed