Our client is an MNC looking for a dynamic candidate with sales experience, specifically with clients in the Chemicals or Petrochemicals sectors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accountable for sales achievement of allocated sales targets
- Manage assigned-customer portfolios effectively e.g. ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction; enhancing relationships by establishing good rapport and trust within customer organisation through prompt and professional client management, etc.
- Manage and execute various commercial work flows e.g. enquiries, quotations, rates / T&Cs negotiations, contract development, active use of CRM, complaints, etc.
- Timely renewal of expiring contracts with view of optimising terms and rates escalation
- Involve in business development projects in pursuing growth for the company
- Participate in customer events e.g. golf events, social events, etc.
- Function as subject matter expert in either terminal, products, contracts
- Work within standard pricing structure for third party business, recommending modifications as relevant to Commercial Manager
- Provide creative sales quotation such as subleasing aimed at creating flexibility and a win-win situation to our customers
- Recommendation on revenue targets, budget allocation & marketing related customer events
- Determine choice of customers within target market segments
- Determine appropriate response to customers on day to day issues
Experience and requirements:
- A University Degree with 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in sales and marketing and / or managerial experience
- Preferably with working knowledge on Chemicals / Petrochemicals
- Experience in relevant industry with good understanding of technical and operational processes, initiatives and market trends
- Possess excellent networking and interpersonal skills with strong customer service orientation.
- A strong team player with good personal values, particularly professionalism, service, integrity and commitment.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and exhibit strategic thinking in problem resolution