Our approach speaks for itself, as we have built a solid reputation for success. A vast majority of our new assignments are referrals from satisfied clients and candidates.
We maintain established contacts and resources to provide recruitment and placement services in various countries, including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, the Middle East, Taiwan, and South East Asia.
Our experienced divisions work fluidly across a wide range of industries, key of which are Real Estate and Infrastructure, Industrial and Engineering, Information Technology, as well as Emerging Sectors.
Our Corporate Office team exhaustively evaluates senior human capital. From each candidate’s accomplishments and skill set to intangibles that align with a given company’s culture and philosophy.
Every consultant working in this area has solid senior executive search experience and is well versed in the operating language of their specialisation. Our team is peerless in its preparedness and attention to detail, and adheres to the highest degree of etiquette, discretion, and professionalism.
With effect from May 2015, Global Search Partners have signed up with Singapore’s Diversity Action Committee (DAC) to commit to prescribe the best practices for board appointments supportive of gender diversity. This is an initiative by the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) to address the under representation of Women Directors. The Committee will raise awareness of the importance and benefits of gender diverse boards, champion best practices that support gender diversity and inspire relevant stakeholders toward appointing women board directors. The Statement of Good Practice in Executive Search for Board Directors sets out a comprehensive process from the start of the search assignment to appointment of Director and post-appointment follow-up.
Real Estate and Infrastructure
Working fluidly with local, regional, and international firms and from multiple perspectives – including those of owners, operators and asset managers, private and public funds, and consultancies – has made Real Estate and Infrastructure one of our most successful focus areas.
Our consultants have a deep understanding of Asian markets. Backed by more than 14 years of GSP’s comprehensive approach we have kept our team at the vanguard of increased competition for candidates globally, and particularly in Asia.
- General Management – CEOs, General Managers, Managing Directors, Regional/Country/City Heads
- Investment & Commercial – Business Development, Investment, Asset Management, Research, Leasing, Corporate Real Estate, Cost and Contracts, Surveyors
- Design & Project Management – Project Directors/Managers, Master Planners, Architects
- Engineering, Construction and Project Management (ECPM)
- Facilities Management / Corporate Real Estate
- Corporate Services – Legal, Finance, Human Resource, Sales & Marketing
Banking and Financial Services
GSP’s focus on Banking and Financial Services comprises experienced, dynamic consultants each with an excellent track record and an in-depth understanding of banking, asset management and brokerage, commodities, and insurance, as well as other areas of coverage.
Utilizing up-to-date market knowledge and a strong network of contacts, each consultant partners closely with clients. This better ensures needs are met and that a sharp eye is maintained in identifying the exact right candidates for selection.
- Senior Management – Chief Operating Officer, Chief Risk Officer, Chief Investment Officer, General Manager
- Front office – all roles within Corporate & Institutional Banking, Investment Banking and Private Equity, Asset Management, Commodity Trading, Commodity Consulting and Insurance
- Corporate Services – Legal, Compliance, Finance, Human Resource, Sales, Marketing & Communications, Operations and Risk Management (credit, market, operational)
Our focus on Information Technology has had ongoing success working with a wide array of functions concerning IT solutions and service vendors.
GSP’s versatility is showcased in our ability to seamlessly partner with both upper echelon brand names and innovative start-ups in the search and placement process. Our consultants exhibit fluency in IT-relevant language and specialised knowledge unique to a given field – including, but certainly not limited to, such emergent fields as analytics, mobile work-force enablement, and digital capability.
We cover areas such as:
- Corporate IT Departments – Senior Management, Business Applications Support, Project Management, Audit & Security Management, Infrastructure Management
- IT Solution or Service Vendors – Sales & Marketing, Project Management / Engineering / Professional Services, Finance & Human Resources
Industrial and Engineering
Our Industrial and Engineering practice consultants have comprehensive knowledge in executive search across myriad industries in the field – including Aerospace, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Cleantech, Electronics and Semiconductor Manufacturing, and Precision Engineering.
GSP’s team of versatile consultants are familiar with Asian markets, and have secured a high level of search and placement success with mid- to senior level executives in both Singapore and Asia.
- General Management – CEOs, CFOs, General Managers, Managing Directors, Regional/Country/City Heads, VPs
- Commercial – Business Development, Sales & Marketing
- Technical – Engineering, R&D, Manufacturing
- Supply Chain – Supply Chain Management, Sourcing, Procurement
- Corporate Services – Legal, Finance, Human Resource
Travel and Leisure
Our consultants have partnered with some of the most prominent companies and investors across the globe, having been practicing in many travel and leisure fields – including hospitality, airline, MICE companies, food and beverage, and entertainment.
We supply senior and specialist professionals within the following functions:
- Senior Management – Recruiting senior level professionals i.e. CEOs, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Managing Directors.
- Investment & Commercial – Recruiting asset management, revenue management, business development, sales, marketing, finance and corporate function roles.
- Operations/Facilities Management – Recruiting key operational roles in food & beverage, facilities management, engineering, IT, procurement, human resource and project management.
Emerging Sectors / Value-added Services
Our versatility is grounded in our experience. Our pursuit of mastery in our established fields opens new doors in an ever expanding spectrum of industries and services. We meet each challenge with the same curiosity and vigor that has brought us a reputation for success among our existing clients and partners.
With this spirit in mind, Global Search Partners is diligent in its focus on many other growth areas. We have made expanding inroads in such industries as Aviation, Education and Life Sciences/Pharmaceuticals, to name only a few. We have also established functional specializations which include Human Resource, IT and Sales to support our existing as well as other industries. As it is, we are always searching for ambitious new avenues to raise the bar higher, broaden our range of expertise, and, to stay relevant.