You will be responsible for the project implementation and their delivery within defined schedule, cost and quality standards. You are expected to be knowledgeable with authorities’ approval procedures and work with consultants to secure all necessary planning and technical clearances. Critical scrutiny of contract documents and drawings, with an eye for details, is part of your duty.
- Degree in Engineering/Building/Architecture or related disciplines
- 10 years of relevant experience in commercial project management
- Knowledge and skills to work in collaboration with consultants of various disciplines and familiar with authorities’ submission procedures for building projects
- Pro-active in resolving technical and site co-ordination issues
- Team player with strong individual drive, sense of responsibility and task ownership
- Conversant with basic use of Microsoft office software, MS Project and emails
- Preferably able to start work immediately
Please apply in strictest confidence to Singapore@gsp-asia.com with your detailed resume in MS Word format.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.